Sunday, November 23, 2008

ECLIPSE



SYNOPSIS:

"Edward’s soft voice came from behind me. I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again. This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine–like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us."

Readers who are hooked on the romantic struggles of Bella and the vampire Edward will ecstatically devour this third installment of the story begun in Twilight. Jake and Edward forge an uneasy alliance. Jake and Edward's competition for Bella feels particularly authentic, especially in their apparent desire to best each other as much as to win Bella. According to the author Stephenie Meyer, the fourth book should tie up at least the Edward story, if not the whole shebang.

MY VIEW: I think so far this volume is my most favorite!! Stephenie Meyer is a Genius! This is the first time have read a series of books and couldn't wait to get into the next book! I love the way she writes, it's like she can get into my head and describe exactly what I'm thinking down to what a person looks like. I imagined what Jacob looked like and when she explained him, I felt she had the same image. The movie Twilight just came out this weekend and the people they found to play the characters were what we expected to see. I could have named them all before they were introduced because they found people to fit Stephenie's descriptions. I just started Volumn #4 now...Breaking Dawn so stay tuned to my view when I finish it!!

No comments: