Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TWILIGHT


Synopsis
Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear. Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.
MY VIEW: Stephanie Meyer is a fantastic author! I didn't think I would like this type of reading but before the first chapter was through...I was hooked!! This was the best book I've read in a while that I could just relax and enjoy the story.
I was at the Salon and most of the girls working there were all sitting on their chairs when I came in and all of them had their nose in THIS book!! Yes it is THAT GOOD!! I went to the bookstore to pick up the next book in the series and it was "Twilight" mania all over the place. I guess I didn't pay attention very well to the fact that her latest book "Breaking Dawn" was releasing that day and so everyone there was waiting until the magical hour to purchase their copies. I'll wait for mine. But I have to say that people were costumed out very well!
I would say GET THIS BOOK and good night light!!

No comments: